Blog

Burch Livestock Online Show Cattle Sale – ends tonight

Author: Kristy

CLICK HERE FOR SALEĀ 

Video: Click Here to View Video
Ranch Tag: 508
DOB: 22-Feb
Sex: Bull
Sire: Monopoly 4
Dam: Excorcist ( Meyer 734 Son)
Breed: Crossbred
Notes/ Comments: This double clean Monopoly 4 son is a good one folks. We are giving the buyer the right to castrate if need be, but this is a TH Free Monopoly 4 son out of an exceptional Meyer 734 granddaughter. We think this bull is as complete and fault free as a person can find. He’s extremely smooth and sound in his structural integrity. 508 is still wide, stout and thick. We truly appreciate the correct set to his hock, his front end build and how powerful he is. This black and white bull is only getting better with time. Buy this one with extreme confidence.
Consignor: Burch Livestock – Casper, WY
Consignor Phone: Kelly Burch 307-259-2134
Consignor Website: Click Here to View Burch Livestock Website
ShowStockPlanet Home: Click Here to Return to ShowStockPlanet
Sale Terms: 30% of purchase price is due within 7 days. The remaining 70% is due by September 1 or upon pickup/delivery, whichever is sooner. All calves are to be picked up by September 15.
Delivery Options: Delivery is available as far East as Des Moines, Iowa and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Delivery is available as far West as Wendover, Nevada and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Call for more information on delivery options. We will work with you to get you your purchase.
Video: Click Here to View Video
Ranch Tag: 505
DOB: 20-Feb
Sex: Bull
Sire: I-67
Dam: All Aboard
Breed: Mainetainer
Notes/ Comments: If you are looking to make your cattle stouter, wider, thicker and you want to keep them correct, look at Lot 2. This I-67 bull calf is long necked, correctly made from the side view and definitely one of the thickest ended individuals in this years calf crop. This powerhouse is round ribbed, big stifled and super sound. His mother is ultra correct, high quality female. Castrate if you want, but this bull has true breeding bull potential and he’s double clean.
Consignor: Burch Livestock – Casper, WY
Consignor Phone: Kelly Burch 307-259-2134
Consignor Website: Click Here to View Burch Livestock Website
ShowStockPlanet Home: Click Here to Return to ShowStockPlanet
Sale Terms: 30% of purchase price is due within 7 days. The remaining 70% is due by September 1 or upon pickup/delivery, whichever is sooner. All calves are to be picked up by September 15.
Delivery Options: Delivery is available as far East as Des Moines, Iowa and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Delivery is available as far West as Wendover, Nevada and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Call for more information on delivery options. We will work with you to get you your purchase.
Video: Click Here to View Video
Ranch Tag: 574
DOB: 19-Mar
Sex: Bull
Sire: Monopoly
Dam: Burch Donor 445 (Slick 50)
Breed: Mainetainer
Notes/ Comments: This is the youngest calf in the sale and another TH free bull. He is very reasonable in his size and frame. He is extremely deep ribbed, deep flanked, soft made and stout and sound in his skeleton. This calf should work as a bull or a steer, but offers a lot of breeding potential to make them the right size, stout enough, thick enough and deep enough. He is a PHA carrier, but that doesn’t concern me. He is a full sib to the National Champion Chianina Heifer in 2010 and the Supreme Champion Heifer at the Dixie National in 2011, just to mention a few of his siblings.
Consignor: Burch Livestock – Casper, WY
Consignor Phone: Kelly Burch 307-259-2134
Consignor Website: Click Here to View Burch Livestock Website
ShowStockPlanet Home: Click Here to Return to ShowStockPlanet
Sale Terms: 30% of purchase price is due within 7 days. The remaining 70% is due by September 1 or upon pickup/delivery, whichever is sooner. All calves are to be picked up by September 15.
Delivery Options: Delivery is available as far East as Des Moines, Iowa and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Delivery is available as far West as Wendover, Nevada and anywhere in between along Interstate I-80. Call for more information on delivery options. We will work with you to get you your purchase.
Posted in Lautner Sired Genetics Sell |
Share

Comments are closed.

Mail Us Facebook Twitter RSS YouTube
See More

Video Feature


Hit Counter by http://yizhantech.com/